We at GOWILD PARTNERS ("we", "us" or "the Company") respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users ("user" or "you").
- What type of information we collect
- How we collect your information
- Information on the Cookies we use
- How we use the information we collect
- With whom we share the information, and for what purpose
- The User's rights
- For how long we retain the information we collect
- How do we safeguard your information
- How do we safeguard your information
- How to contact us
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two types of data and information from users who sign up for the Affiliate Program:
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site or the Affiliate Program ("Non-personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information, which includes navigational and clickstream data that shows what pages are visited and how long various features are used, and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Site or Program; etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of our various services.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual ("Personal Information"). We collect Personal Information you voluntarily provide us with when you sign up for the Affiliate Program. The Personal information we collect through our Site and the Affiliate Program includes information which is submitted directly by the user, such as: full name, phone number; e-mail address; mobile number; home address (including country, city and postal code); and other financial information that we may need in order to provide our various services.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
There are two main methods we may use to collect information from users who sign up for the Program:
- We collect information through your use of the Site. In other words, when you are using our Site, we are aware of it and may gather the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you provide when you: (i) Sign up to the Affiliate Program; (ii) respond to communications from us; (iii) communicate with us via email or other means.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our various services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of our Site and Program.
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition to the purposes listed above, the information we collect, which may include your Personal Information, is used for the following purposes:
- To set up your account for the Affiliate Program;
- To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Affiliate Program;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates;
- To support and troubleshoot our various services and to respond to your queries;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request;
WITH WHOM WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ("RECIPIENTS")
- Providing you with various services relating to the Affiliate Program;
- Storing such information on our behalf;
- Processing such information to assist us with our business operations (e.g. to authenticate your access; auditing our operations, etc.);
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics.
We may also disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Site or the Affiliate Program if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
THIRD PARTY COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us at [email protected]
FOR HOW LONG WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD AND TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION?
The Site and the Affiliate Program are not designated to users under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not use the Site nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at [email protected]
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any general questions about the Site, the Affiliate Program or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at [email protected]
INFORMATION ABOUT US
GoWild Malta Ltd. Villa Seminia 8, Sir Temi
Zammit Avenue Ta’ Xbiex, Malta XBX1011 Malta
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2018